Say goodbye to lengthy COAX cables requiring line amplification, and say hello to Fibre Optic LNB technology that boasts up to 10km distribution lines with Fibre Optic cables, and with virtually no signal loss.
An innovative new design Fibre LNB that converts 4 Universal IF bands, to a single optical output, capable of supplying 32 Virtual Converters over a 10 kilometre radius.
- Input Frequency 10.7 - 12.75 GHz
- Output Frequency 950 -5.45 GHz
- Modulated Laser Output 1310nm
- Noise Figure Typical at 25°C 0.5dB
- Max & Min Gain 72 - 62dB - 1 KHz -55dBc/Hz PhaseNoise 1 KHz -55dBc/Hz 10KHz -80dBc/Hz 100KHz -100dBc/Hz 1MHz -110dBc/Hz
- Connectors F type and FC/PC